Advertise will be on website www.theraingods.info
Your advertisement will be in the sponsored section on the selected page.
Plant 10 saplings (which becomes tree), send us the photo and get 6 months advertisement for free on Classified Page.
Home page: £5.00 per month
Another Standard Page: £ 2.00 per month.
Classified Page: £ 1.00 per month.
Terms and Conditions mentioned below apply.
- On home page: it will be displayed in the sponsored section with provided website link.
- On other Standard pages: it will be displayed in sponsored section.
- On “Classified” page it will displayed in the respective section.
- All above sizes can vary depending on the space available.
- Please send the details of advertising to us by email. Within few days you will receive confirmation if accepted.
- On confirmation please pay through payment portal.
- Send us a JEPG file, this will be displayed, if yours is a website, it will be linked to the Advertise. If you do not have a website, you can send a flyer in the Word or PDF Format. This will be linked to your Advertisement display.
- For publication by 1st of subsequent month, we should have received the contribution by 20th of current month.
- Please let us know the duration of advertisement.
- If you would like to continuous advertisement, please pay through regular monthly subscription.
For any queries, please do not hesitate to “contact us”
Terms and Conditions for Advertisers:
- All the Advertisements accepted for publication by Shakuntala Limited in its online publications on www.theraingods.info are accepted subject to these terms and conditions. Any other conditions proposed by the Buyer shall be void unless accepted by Shakuntala Limited in writing.
- General terms and conditions apply to all the Advertisers and users of the website (www.theraingods.info).
- In these terms and conditions: "Advertiser" means the person whose good, services or information are advertised; "Advertisement" means display online only, supplements and re-directed advertisements; "Buyer" means the person placing the order for the insertion of the Advertisement. “Medium” means our website www.theraingods.info
- All the Advertisements are accepted subject to space available in the “Medium”.
- Shakuntala Ltd reserves the right to cancel any order without liability in the event of becoming aware of any meetings of the creditors, bankruptcy, liquidation proceedings, the appointment of a receiver or administrative receiver over the whole or substantial part of the Buyer’s assets, or any indication whatsoever of financial difficulties. These conditions and all other express terms of contract between Shakuntala Ltd and the Buyer shall be governed and construed in accordance with Laws of England and the parties hereby submit to the non-exclusion jurisdiction of the English Court.
- The Buyer agrees at all the times in its conduct of business strictly to comply with all applicable laws, ordinances, codes, regulations, standards and judicial and administrative orders Jointly "Applicable Laws") relevant to its duties, obligations and performance including, without limitation, Applicable Laws related to bribery such as the United States Foreign Corrupt Practice Act and the UK Bribery Act and those enforced in the country where the Buyer is resident or conducts its business.
- The Buyer warrants that the Buyer contracts with Shakuntala Ltd. as principal notwithstanding that the Buyer may be acting directly or indirectly for the Advertiser as an advertising agent or media buyer or in some other representative capacity. Where the Buyer is the Advertiser's advertising agency, the Buyer warrants that it is authorised by the Advertiser to place the Advertisement with Shakuntala Ltd.
- Prices published by Shakuntala Ltd from time to time are subject to revision at any time and orders are accepted on the condition that the price binds Shakuntala Ltd only in respect of the period specified in the applicable rate card.
- Prices are exclusive of applicable Value Added Tax which the Buyer shall additionally, be liable to pay to Shakuntala Ltd.
- Shakuntala Ltd shall not be liable for any loss or damage suffered by the Buyer because of any total or partial failure (howsoever caused) of publication, distribution or availability of any Medium in which any Advertisement is scheduled to be included or for any error, misprint or omission in the printing of any Advertisement. In the event of an error or omission by Shakuntala Ltd which detracts materially from the Advertisement, Shakuntala Ltd. will either re-insert the Advertisement or relevant part of the Advertisement for a subsequent period or make a reasonable refund of or adjustment to the price paid by the Buyer. No reinsertion, refund or adjustment will be made for any other error or omission or where the error or omission is the result of delivery of materials which do not comply with Shakuntala Ltd.'s specifications.
- The total liability of Shakuntala LTD to the Buyer for any act or omission of Shakuntala Ltd., its servants or agents relating to any Advertisement shall not exceed the amount of a full refund of any price paid to Shakuntala Ltd for the Advertisement or the cost of a reasonably comparable further or corrective Advertisement. Without limiting the foregoing, Shakuntala Ltd shall not be liable for any loss of profits or business or for indirect or consequential loss. Shakuntala Ltd. accepts no liability for the repetition of an error in an Advertisement.
- Shakuntala Ltd. accepts no responsibility for the quality of reproduction of any photograph supplied by the Buyer, its agents or servants.
- Cancellation or suspension of an Advertisement by the Buyer must be received in writing by Cancellation within the period specified by the appropriate Medium.
- Shakuntala Ltd. reserves the right to omit or suspend an Advertisement at any time for good reason, without liability to the Buyer and shall notify the Buyer as soon as possible.
Buyer's Warranties and Indemnities
- The Buyer warrants that the Advertisement does not contravene the British Code of Advertising Practice (Or of their respective country) and is not in breach of any relevant legislation, including the Equality Act 2010, the Obscene Publications Ad and any other legislation or regulation, such as those relating to the provision of Financial Services, which apply to specific Advertisers, products or services.
- If any Advertisement submitted for publication contains the name or pictorial representation (photographic or otherwise) of any living person and/or any part of any living person and/or copy by which any living person is or can be readily identified, the Buyer warrants that the Buyer or the Advertiser has obtained the authority of such living person to make use of such name, representation and/or copy.
- The Buyer will indemnify and hold harmless Shakuntala Ltd. from and against any claim that the Advertisement infringes the copyright, trademark or other intellectual property rights of any person or that it is defamatory or infringes any other right of any person. Shakuntala Ltd. reserves the right to withdraw and/or refuse to publish an Advertisement without liability to the Buyer if it reasonably believes that the relating to the goods, services or promotion to which the Advertisement relates and will indemnify and hold Shakuntala Ltd. harmless accordingly.
- The Buyer must deliver complete creative content to Shakuntala Ltd at least 10 working days before 9am on the go-live date in a format which complies with Shakuntala Ltd.’s online ad formats for such content. To cancel or alter an order the Buyer must inform Shakuntala Ltd by e-mail, at least 5 working days before 9am on the go-live date.
- It the Advertisement links to another site, the Buyer is responsible for maintaining the link and for the content of the linked site. Shakuntala Ltd. may remove any Advertisement which contains content or links to a site which, in Shakuntala Ltd.'s opinion, is defamatory or objectionable or will bring Shakuntala Ltd into disrepute. The Buyer will indemnify Shakuntala Ltd. from and against any claims or liability arising from links contained in an Advertisement.
- Advertisement may contain only such information and code as is necessary to run the Advertisement effectively on the relevant Shakuntala Ltd.’s Site. Advertisements may not contain tags, cookies, beacons or similar technology which identifies users of any Shakuntala Ltd.’s Site or enables the Buyer or any third party to serve such users with any advertising other than the Advertisement.
- If an Advertisement is supplied which does not comply with these terms and conditions or Shakuntala Ltd receives complaints regarding an Advertisement, Shakuntala Ltd. may, at its discretion, remove the Advertisement from display without reference or liability to the Buyer.